Automaker Hosts Pet Adoption Events with Partner Shelters in Greater Chicago Area
Subaru of America, Inc. today announced it will continue its mission to unite pets with loving homes by hosting adoption events during the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. From February 8 – 17, attendees are invited to the Subaru exhibit inside the McCormick Place Convention Center to interact with shelter pets in their community and potentially adopt and take one home.
Subaru has partnered with three shelters from the Chicago area in order to facilitate the adoption pop-ups: Anderson Animal Shelter,Hopeful Tails Animal Rescue and Fetching Tails Foundation. Shelter partners will alternate their presence daily throughout the event.
“We are proud of our commitment to protect and improve the lives of animals everywhere, and at Subaru, that means helping our canine friends find love and companionship,” said Alan Bethke, Senior Vice President, Marketing of Subaru of America, Inc. “With help from our partner shelters in the Greater Chicago area, we hope this pet adoption event brings joy to all auto show attendees and ultimately unites local shelter animals with loving homes.”
Auto show attendees will be able to interact with the adoptable pets from the three partnering shelters during select times and dates:
- Saturday, February 8, 10AM to 9PM – Fetching Tails Foundation
- Sunday, February 9, 10AM to 9PM – Hopeful Tails Animal Rescue
- Monday, February 10, 10AM to 9PM – Fetching Tails Foundation
- Tuesday, February 11, 10AM to 9PM – Fetching Tails Foundation
- Wednesday, February 12, 10AM to 9PM – Fetching Tails Foundation
- Thursday, February 13, 10AM to 9PM – Anderson Animal Shelter
- Friday, February 14, 10AM to 9PM – Anderson Animal Shelter
- Saturday, February 15, 10AM to 9PM – Anderson Animal Shelter
- Sunday, February 16, 10AM to 9PM – Hopeful Tails Animal Rescue
- Monday, February 17, 10AM to 7PM – Hopeful Tails Animal Rescue
All adopters are subject to standard guidelines and procedures. Prospective adopters should bring with them a photo ID.
This Chicago Auto Show adoption event is a part of the Subaru Loves Pets initiative, which is dedicated to helping improve the safety and well-being of animals in communities nationwide. The automaker’s commitment to pets is one part of its Love Promise company vision.