For the third year in a row, Hyundai was identified as having the Best Non-Luxury Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Program by Autotrader. Hyundai’s industry-leading CPO program offers America’s Best Warranty coverage, ensures vehicles pass an extensive inspection, and provides roadside assistance as well as several other benefits.
“Certified Pre-Owned cars are an excellent value. Buyers get the best parts of new car ownership along with the value of a used car,” said Brian Moody, executive editor, Autotrader. “With Hyundai, a very long warranty, reliable cars and a huge selection of CPO models makes even more sense. If you’re shopping for a certified pre-owned car with a manufacturer backed warranty, start with Hyundai. Unless you buy a luxury car, it’s hard to beat Hyundai’s program.”
“At Hyundai we aim to provide customers with outstanding value and that is no different for our CPO program that was again recognized as the best in the industry among our competitors,” said Randy Parker, vice president, National Sales, Hyundai Motor America. “Hyundai CPO vehicles have America’s Best Warranty coverage reinstated, underscoring our commitment to providing customer satisfaction throughout the ownership experience.”
To learn more about the best non-luxury pre-owned programs from Autotrader’s expert editors, including full coverage and available inventory, visit https://www.autotrader.com/car-shopping/best-cpo-programs-of-2020.
Hyundai’s CPO program includes:
- Remainder of the 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty and the 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty from original in-service date and zero (0) miles
- Comprehensive 173-point quality assurance inspection
- 10-year/unlimited mileage roadside assistance from original in-service date and zero (0) miles
- Rental car and travel interruption reimbursement
- No-charge, 3-month “All Access” trial of SiriusXM® satellite radio
- Complimentary CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™