Arriving at dealers today, the 2023 Acura RDX has been updated with new standard premium services to augment its position as the most premium, performance-focused and technologically sophisticated 5-passenger SUV in Acura history.
For the 2023 model year, the award-winning RDX comes standard with three years of AcuraLink™ services, including Security and Remote packages, at no extra cost.
Adding peace of mind and lower cost of ownership for RDX customers for the first time is the new Acura Maintenance Package – a complimentary maintenance plan offered to purchasers for the first two years or 24,000 miles (whichever comes first) of vehicle ownership that covers select factory-scheduled maintenance, as indicated by RDX’s Maintenance Minder system and performed at a participating Acura dealership. The plan includes standard oil and filter changes, tire rotation and multi-point inspections. It also is fully transferrable to subsequent owners while active.
The 2023 Acura RDX starts at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $41,350 (excluding destination and handling).
2023 RDX Pricing & EPA Ratings
|2023 Acura RDX||Drivetrain||MSRP||MSRP||EPA MPG Rating|
|Incl. $1,195 D&H||City/Hwy/Combined|
|RDX||FWD||$41,350||$42,545||22 / 28 / 24|
|RDX with Technology Package||FWD||$44,000||$45,195||22 / 28 / 24|
|RDX A-Spec||FWD||$47,000||$48,195||22 / 27 / 24|
|RDX||SH-AWD®||$43,550||$44,745||21 / 27 / 23|
|RDX with Technology Package||SH-AWD®||$46,200||$47,395||21 / 27 / 23|
|RDX A-Spec||SH-AWD®||$49,200||$50,395||21 / 26 / 23|
|RDX with Advance Package||SH-AWD®||$51,350||$52,545||21 / 27 / 23|
|RDX A-Spec with Advance Package||SH-AWD®||$53,350||$54,545||21 / 26 / 23|
2023 RDX Highlights:
- Refreshed for 2022 with new styling, new colors, improved driving dynamics, a quieter and more comfortable cabin, and more standard tech than ever before
- Sport-tuned suspension and standard 19-inch wheels, available 20-inch wheels
- 2.0-liter turbo engine with 272 hp (SAE net @ 6500 rpm), 280 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net @ 1600-4500 rpm), 10-speed automatic transmission, and available fourth-generation Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®)
- Available Adaptive Damper System with three different damping profiles
- Four-mode Integrated Dynamics System with Snow, Comfort, Normal and Sport modes
- High-tech interior with a standard 10.2-inch HD center display with True Touchpad Interface™, Wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility and available Qi-compatible wireless charging
- Driver-focused cabin with available open-pore wood, Milano leather and 16-way power adjustable front seats
- Available 16-Speaker, 710-watt ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system enhances the listening experience for front and rear passengers
- Standard AcuraWatch™ suite of advanced safety and driver assistive technologies includes Blind Spot Information (BSI), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low Speed Follow, Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system, Forward Collision Warning (FCW) System, Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System, Traffic Sign Recognition and Rear Traffic Monitor.